Financials & Accountability
The Chesapeake Conservancy is a nonprofit, 501(c)(3) organization. All contributions are tax-deductible to the full extent allowed by law. Copies of our IRS determination letter, audited financial statement, Form 990, 2022 Annual Report, Non-Discrimination Policy, Right to Work notice and E-Verify Participation notice are available here or by contacting us at 716 Giddings Avenue, Suite 42, Annapolis, MD 21401. We do not sell or swap donor lists.
Donor Privacy & Transparency Policies:
- We will not release or use your information for any other purpose unless we have your consent.
- We do not trade or sell your personal information with other organizations without your consent.
- We offer donors the option to be recognized anonymously.
- Donors may request, at any time, to not receive our solicitations.
- Our donation payment processing service, Stripe, has been audited by a PCI-certified auditor and is certified to PCI Service Provider Level 1. This is the most stringent level of certification available in the payments industry.
- We have an established investment policy for our endowment and investments that are managed by Brown Advisory with oversight by an Investment subcommittee composed of members of our Board of Directors. This document is available upon request.
See PDFs below for more information on our financial and accountability policies:
Financial Statements and Supplemental Information
IRS Determination Letter